*When positive thinking, mass ascension and twin flame notorious bliss is also like d’oh… you know :)
1. What does seeing repetitive digits like 11:11, 21:21, 10:10 mean?
That your energy vibrations are rising… *yawn* right?
It also means that a lot of other mysterious stuff is happening around, but we mainly pick repetitive digits as we are hung on our gadget screens.
2. Will I ever be together with my Twin Flame?
No, because a twin flame is not up to a relationship. If he is, then he’s not a twin flame.
Best tip to catch a twin flame is to leave the twin flame alone and start doing somethings interesting of life.
3. Will practicing yoga make me more spiritual?
If you were spiritual while also sitting on a sofa before a yoga class.
Otherwise it will make you instagram your asanas.
4. Do spiritual people only sit in meditation and walk around with a nimbus above their head?
Spiritual people look very casual and are often confused for muggles.
They also wear Gap sweaters, crack sarcastic jokes and can’t stop admiring how tasty the chocolate milk is.
5. Do energy workers, like yourself, only surround themselves with spiritual people?
Lol I prefer to be friends with people who do not claim to be enlightened and also admit they sometimes mess up in life ;)
6. Why do people pay for spiritual counseling and life coaching?
Because we want to hear from a third party something that we already ourselves know, but someone else saying this gives more validation.
7. Will I meet my soulmate anytime soon?
Yes, but he/she will sooner get busy or moody, if you make them responsible to save you from boredom, or have unresolved ex issues.
8. Is eating raw and vegan food necessary to be spiritual?
Raw food and veganism is a trend, just like “law of attraction” and “positive thinking”.
Some people want to sell you raw diet plans, others make you feel bad for eating your normal food.
Nutrition science is very so-so, and you can’t become truly enlightened if you hate what you eat ;)
9. Do awakened/spiritual people always talk in spiritual manner to others?
No, spiritual people don’t bore talk about being spiritual to others.
They love to listen about casual human stuff instead, because they are amazed at how it’s working.
10. Biggest delusion of present times?
Is that we post on social networks therefore we exist, and that a Like means something.
You can’t become truly enlightened, if you can’t crack something sarcastic ;)
Featured Image Source: http://le-shirt.com/facepalm-buddha-buw-I10625895