Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Thank You, Benjamin for this beautiful award!
It means a lot to me!
I invite you all to take a look at Benjamin’s blog and witness the unique diapason of that creative soul!
We are all artists in our way, because we create things – in words, in colors and in shapes.
And creation needs inspiration.
And as artists we all hit the moments in space where there seems to be no inspiration floating in.
We may feel down and unproductive.
But what helps us get back into a creative mode is sometimes a simple realization that maybe someone out there right now may be creating something, inspired by our work!
Last week I lacked inspiration to write, distracted by some recent technical issues.
That actually lowers high energy vibrations that any artist functions on in order to create. And when our vibrations lower, so does our creativity.
But then Benjamin wrote me on Twitter, saying that he liked my works and asked if I already had a published book :)
I visited back and looked closely through his paintings.
The paintings looked exactly like the mental pictures I drew when reading esoteric books of Castaneda and an old shaman’s tales that inspired a big dose of my work and philosophy.
And that helped me remember Why I’m writing and what I’m writing for.
Sometimes one person is putting something out there that seems so little and so trivial to him/or her, and doesn’t realize that to someone else it may mean a mighty shot of inspiration.
Here is to the Inspiration!
Cheers and thank you so much for passing it to me!
Now I’m supposed to list 7 random things about me.
But I already talked so much about myself that I don’t want to bother my readers any longer.
My persona is not the central point on this blog anyway.
Instead of chattering about myself, here are 7 useful tips that might help you through your day:
- Wake up 7 minutes earlier in the morning and listen to your favorite songs before you take off to work.
- Before you start your day, send short texts to a few people, just reminding them that you love them and wish them a cute day.
- Relax your legs and arms at the desk, close your eye and imagine a swirl of warm energy coming from under your feet up your body, reaching the very top of your head and then flowing down your arms into the palms of your hands. Sweep those hands over your face and chest.
- You will feel that you are loved.
- Now you will spend your day connected in a thought with the people you love and with the bigger source that loves you all.
- After you finish work, go out. Breathe. Notice one small thing you haven’t been noticing on this street before.
- Look around, you will see random passersby smiling to you as they walk by.
And here are my inspiring nominees for the Inspiring Blog Award:
You are all inspirational, helpful, friendly and much more!
And guys, no need to write me special thanks, just visit back and grab your awards :)
Keep rocking! :)
Reality Blog Award
Another two awards came as a wonderful surprise from my blogger friend Maxima!
Thousand thanks, dear!
Check out Maxima’s versatile, inspirational blog and you will see everything by yourself! :)
I won’t stop admiring your positivity and generosity.
Your posts are a blast and your comments sections are crowded! )) Just look at how many people are sending good thoughts to you!
So here I’m proudly acknowledging the award from you and following a few rules to it.
Answer these 5 questions about yourself.
Ah, well, ok since the questions are stated, I’ll respect the rules and talk about me, one more time :)
1. If you could change one thing, what would you change?
If I don’t like something and I can’t change it, I simply change my attitude and then the thing changes by itself.
2. If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
Would never want to go back in age, seriously. I’m really happy in my current box! :)
3. What is one thing that really scares you?
Used to be seriously scared of dead people. Not anymore. Now we are communicating on a regular basis.
4. What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
There is such dream, but I like to keep it as a dream, because if it comes true, it will not be a dream anymore :)
5. If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
My country’s president. I’ve got some practical things on my note, I’d like to implement on the day I’d switch places with him.
And here are my dear nominees for the Reality Blog Award:
Each of you guys is undoubtedly awesome!
Cheers and congrats! :)
Liebster Blog Award
Liebster Blog Award is another award from Maxima! :) And it’s my second Liebster heart on the blog <3
Thank you, thank you & thank you! :)
My nominees for Liebster this time are the new blogs I recently discovered/revisited.
These are truly talented people, writing a beautiful unique content!
Many more awards for you to come and keep writing! <3